* For more information check us out on Facebook & IG. *
Drugs are chemicals that change the way a person's body works. Drugs can damage the brain, heart and other important organs. Cocaine can cause a heart attack. Even in a kid or teen. Drugs don't solve problems. Using drugs often causes other problems on top of the problems the person had in the first place.
- Drugs kills you spiritually,emotionally, mentally and physically.
- You can hurt yourself and others.
- They destroys families.
- They cause financial burden. (Money Probems)
- You can get diseases by sharing drug needles.
- They can impair your ability to socialize or interact with family members and friends.
- Legal Problems (Jail/Prison/Finds)
- Work/Career/School problems
- Changes Judgment
- Changes the way you look.